1. Pocket Core Mainnet development is moving along very well. With all of the data and feedback from Pocket Core MVP, the team, lead by Luis and Andrew, have updated the whitepaper. It will be released within the next couple of weeks.
2. The Tezos integrations have run into a few blockers, which has resulted from the approach that we decided to take by integrating with existing tooling projects in the Tezos Ecosystem. We are currently working with the Tezos Foundation to determine the best approach for moving forward to ensure Tezos support ASAP.
Economics & Governance Updates:
1. The Economic team, lead by Dr. Shivendu and 2 Economic Researchers, is making great progress and we are happy to announce that we are on track for delivering the economic model for Pocket Network. Our goal is to publish the formalized POKT economic paper by the end of this year and will update everyone through all channels once this milestone is reached.
2. We will be publishing a blog post alongside the release of Aragon Tollgate and Approvals app announcement, highlighting our research related to moderating DAOs. Protocol governance research is now in full swing and we are continuing to work closely with the Aragon organization, with plans to share and collaborate around research related to interchain governance.
1. Pocket/Figment P-Rep proposal is sitting at 13 on the candidate pre-voting, so we are on track to be approved as a P-Rep and begin contributing to the ICON ecosystem through tooling and infrastructure. There was a month delay with the voting from the original September 24th deadline, but we are looking forward to this next step.
4. The Poketto Cash integration is still in testflight, due to some set backs related to the Apple iOS app store submission. But we are still on track to go live with the next Poketto live update, and we are very much looking forward to it.
Behind the Scenes:
1. The seed funding round is almost closed, and Pocket is now hiring, starting with expanding the engineering team and then moving into operations and communications.
Are you a solid Blockchain Engineer, please review our Job Description and contact us at email@example.com.